This is a very easy apple and blackberry tart that is very yummy.
You will need:
1 sheet ready-rolled puff pastry
2 large cooking apples
a few handfuls blackberries
some flavoured syrup, or butter and sugar
1) Warm your oven up to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6. Roll out your pastry on an oven tray with baking paper on it:
2) Peel and chop the apples and put them on the pastry with the blackberries:
3) Pour some syrup over the top. (If you do not have syrup, you can make some by warming up butter and sugar in a pan – you might need help with this):
4) Put it in the oven for about 20 minutes:
5) Eat it! Then it will be yummy, scrummy in your tummy.