Makes about 6 cakes
You will need:
60g/2 ozs self-raising flour minus 1 tablespoon
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
60g/2 ozs butter or margarine
icing sugar for decoration
1) Measure the butter and sugar then mix it together.
2) Crack the egg into a small bowl and beat with a fork.
3) Add the flour and cocoa powder into another bowl.
4) Mix the eggs with the butter and sugar mixture and then add the flour and cocoa powder.
5) Put into cases.
6) Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
6) We decorated with icing sugar.
7) Eat them!